Never got the 444k BP
Yesterday BHVR extended the event and Gave out 444k to everyone who logged on Until the 14th of July
I was unable to get on yesterday and got on today and was not given anything.
I would Bug report it but the last time that happened I did not receive anything nor did I get any response or anything just felt unnoticed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiieaZ9Pa0U(Keep note of the 873k)
I always keep near 800k-900k so if I need to prestige anyone I can and whenever I reach near the cap I spend about 100k-150k.
so I should have over the capped limit 1M BP
Examples from the 6th-4th showing my BP and how it never was below 700k
(this one was on the 6th before I got off showing the same amount)





Comments
Bestie... Bestie that was 2020...
OMFG THEN WHY TF JID I JUST GET THAT NOTIFACATION NOW
they didn't give out 444k BP to anybody
PLZ THIS IS SO EMBARRISING NVM
"Yesterday BHVR extended the event and Gave out 444k to everyone who logged on Until the 14th of July"
What? This is news to me.
it was 2020 i just ######### dumb and saw a notification to that old tweet and thought it was new don't play any attention
I can see this becoming a meme now.
NOOO
no I'm just a little dumb don't pay attention to that it was 2020
were should get 555,555 BP for sticking around for 5 years.
lol yeah I just read the entire thread
This is 100% going to become a meme.
God dammit
Going to go ahead and close this up, but yes, the 444,444 blood point offer was from last year (July 2020) for the 4 year anniversary.