So decisive strike
Killer gets poked and wants revenge .the killer should get a 4 percent buff to his sprint speed when he sees the survivor who stabbed him and a token. If another survivor body blocks he can use the token to get a 1 hit down.
Killer gets poked and wants revenge .the killer should get a 4 percent buff to his sprint speed when he sees the survivor who stabbed him and a token. If another survivor body blocks he can use the token to get a 1 hit down.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd rather just stare at them on the ground for 60 seconds while the timer runs out, or they dc.
That is harsh🤣
Honestly in it's new state I'd rather it be usable off both hooks. But maybe not usable in End Game Collapse, that's the trade off I'd take but people probably wouldn't agree with me.
and I hope a thunderstorm will lighten your connection while you watch! ;)
would you like to nerfy its only utility?
No I want to buff the purpose it has which is for tunneling, I find it still is a get out of jail free card in EGC with SWF's and as a Survivor I'd rather it help me stay in the game longer if I'm truly being tunneled, that's my reasoning.
I propose this: when the survivor uses decisive, after three steps he is hit by a sniper and hung directly on the hook! ;)
then we raise the stun to 10 seconds, and eliminate its use during the final collapse. so you would fight tunneling.