Have killer queues been slow for anybody
When I queue as survivor it usually takes only a minute but killer takes 5+. Anybody else experiencing this?
When I queue as survivor it usually takes only a minute but killer takes 5+. Anybody else experiencing this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are lucky I am usually at 10 minutes early morning or late night central u.s.
Yes killer que's have been awful for me. Usually 5-10 minutes but my last search (9pm eastern) took so long my xbox remote turned off. Just plain ridiculous and shocking truthfully. The game is laggy on both sides for me but much worse for killer (anytime power is used, DH, unhooking, etc). Played mostly survivor last few days.
Yea the morning usually isnt so bad but lately it's been long but night has always been bad to find games for me as well
Killer is easier to farm bp on for the event. they also get plenty of cakes.
During the day it's slow then in the evening it's alot quicker. Survivor is vice versa
I have to wait more minutes to play killers the night... Less survivors, not a surprise I think ?
The escape requirement for survivor crowns makes survivor very frustrating during event time
it's a lot slower these days. probably because more people are playing killer to grind bloodpoints... they will probably return to normal when the event ends