The Legion (julie) crown is not showing up in my customization

my sister got it , and i did it multiple times to see if it was just glitching but its not unlocking, do i have to specifically play julie to unlock it?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I played default julie and didn't get it. Does your sis have 2 crowns?

  • Hi, there was a bug initially where only the Crown for Frank was given out...that bug has now been fixed which is why your sister has been able to get both crowns. However, those that obtained the crown whilst the bug was in place can no longer obtain the crown by playing as Legion - so what we're doing is unlocking the crown for Julie for those that obtained the crown on Frank whilst it was bugged. This is a manual process however, so may take our team a little bit of time to grant it to those who earned it. So please bare with us, you will get the crown.

  • @Zozzy said:

    I played default julie and didn't get it. Does your sis have 2 crowns?

    yep, she got one for julie and the other guy just like last year! but i did get the guys before her and tried again after she got it, so mabye they fixed the bug, and now i cant get it?

  • @Mandy said:

    Hi, there was a bug initially where only the Crown for Frank was given out...that bug has now been fixed which is why your sister has been able to get both crowns. However, those that obtained the crown whilst the bug was in place can no longer obtain the crown by playing as Legion - so what we're doing is unlocking the crown for Julie for those that obtained the crown on Frank whilst it was bugged. This is a manual process however, so may take our team a little bit of time to grant it to those who earned it. So please bare with us, you will get the crown.

    thank you, i thought it may be something like that! i appreciate the fast response, i was worried i would miss out.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2345320#Comment_2345320

    yep, she got one for julie and the other guy just like last year! but i did get the guys before her and tried again after she got it, so mabye they fixed the bug, and now i cant get it?

    I have both of last years crowns and it only gave me frank this year.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2345326#Comment_2345326

    I have both of last years crowns and it only gave me frank this year.

    it looks like its a bug and there giving crowns out manually to people who have franks, as above mandy said it would take a little bit, so hopefully we will both get are julie crowns soon

  • @Mandy said:

    Hi, there was a bug initially where only the Crown for Frank was given out...that bug has now been fixed which is why your sister has been able to get both crowns. However, those that obtained the crown whilst the bug was in place can no longer obtain the crown by playing as Legion - so what we're doing is unlocking the crown for Julie for those that obtained the crown on Frank whilst it was bugged. This is a manual process however, so may take our team a little bit of time to grant it to those who earned it. So please bare with us, you will get the crown.

    We will do nothing right? We will just wait and crown for Julie will add to our inventory. Because i have for Frank, not Julie.

  • Just gave it another go and it said "crown unlocked" but still nothing

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2345331#Comment_2345331

    it looks like its a bug and there giving crowns out manually to people who have franks, as above mandy said it would take a little bit, so hopefully we will both get are julie crowns soon

    Yeah just saw it.

  • @Zozzy said:

    Just gave it another go and it said "crown unlocked" but still nothing

    As I confirmed above, if you already have Frank's crown, you will be unable to unlock the crown for Julie in game...so we are handling this manually and adding them to your accounts. For right now, you need to do nothing - if that changes, I will update.

  • @Mandy said:

    Hi, there was a bug initially where only the Crown for Frank was given out...that bug has now been fixed which is why your sister has been able to get both crowns. However, those that obtained the crown whilst the bug was in place can no longer obtain the crown by playing as Legion - so what we're doing is unlocking the crown for Julie for those that obtained the crown on Frank whilst it was bugged. This is a manual process however, so may take our team a little bit of time to grant it to those who earned it. So please bare with us, you will get the crown.

    In case of your account being missed (say the anniversary event ends and you still don't have the crown) would it be possible to contact support with proof of having only Frank's crown to receive it?

    Just planning ahead in case

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2345325#Comment_2345325

    In case of your account being missed (say the anniversary event ends and you still don't have the crown) would it be possible to contact support with proof of having only Frank's crown to receive it?

    Just planning ahead in case

    As of right now, no there's no need to do that...the system should send the crowns out to everyone that earned them. But I don't have a date on when this will be completed by, when I do have that information I will let you know, if after that point you don't have the crown - then contact Support.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2345380#Comment_2345380

    As of right now, no there's no need to do that...the system should send the crowns out to everyone that earned them. But I don't have a date on when this will be completed by, when I do have that information I will let you know, if after that point you don't have the crown - then contact Support.

    Thank you for the information, appreciate it :)

  • @GoodBoyKaru I said I'd update, I do believe that the crowns have now been sent to those that had it unlocked on Frank when it was bugged - so they should now have it on Julie as well.


    Please be aware, this is only for those who got the Crown when it was bugged.

  • @Mandy said:

    @GoodBoyKaru I said I'd update, I do believe that the crowns have now been sent to those that had it unlocked on Frank when it was bugged - so they should now have it on Julie as well.

    Please be aware, this is only for those who got the Crown when it was bugged.

    I checked last night and got the crown, but forgot to come back and update you! Thank you for keeping us all updated though, I appreciate it.

    image.png

    (please enjoy this cute puppy as thanks)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2348635#Comment_2348635

    I checked last night and got the crown, but forgot to come back and update you! Thank you for keeping us all updated though, I appreciate it.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/D7WFZACX4O8E/image.png

    (please enjoy this cute puppy as thanks)

    I accept the cute puppy as a thank you <3