Why no blood hunt for 2021?
Why aint there any? Its been close to 2 years?
Why aint there any? Its been close to 2 years?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shouldnt anniversary gets bloodhunt too like before?
Because people are already getting like 400-500% extra bloodpoints every match for the anniversary anyway?
A two week period where you can get an adequate amount of BP doesn't make up for the other 50 weeks where you cannot.
Besides, some people can't even enjoy the event.
Not me, all the cakes dried up. I am lucky to see 2.
You used to be able to get these while having x2 blood hunt. and most matches ppl dont even bring cakes?
youll be lucky to see 2 cakes being used and they aint that common
Right?! What happened? I miss the 150-200k per match :(
You guys are getting extra bloodpoints?
I'm not arguing that.
It's just strange to be in the middle of an event where BP gain is massively increased overall and be like "but why aren't I getting extra BP?"
Reminds me of this.