Event should be extended.

It's already a long event. But this is the 2nd day where I can't even play because the matchmaking servers are overloaded or something.

Please BHVR extend the event for a week. Especially since I doubt this is the last day of the event where this issue comes up.

Comments

  • For the 2nd day in a row I am now having matchmaking issues. You can't even back out of it you need to exit the game entirely.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    For the 2nd day in a row I am now having matchmaking issues. You can't even back out of it you need to exit the game entirely.

    turning off crossplay helps some.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    For the 2nd day in a row I am now having matchmaking issues. You can't even back out of it you need to exit the game entirely.

    I agree with extending the event. I hope your idea is read by BHVR. This was the worst anniversary event.

  • i need to get them crowns lol extension definitely recommended but argh difficult to achieve them all *sigh*