Plague has been nerfed
- Removed the ability for the Plague to infect breakable walls.
How dare you! I want my extra BL points for infecting stuff. Unplayable killer now.
*Sad noices in the background*
ಠ╭╮ಠ
How dare you! I want my extra BL points for infecting stuff. Unplayable killer now.
*Sad noices in the background*
ಠ╭╮ಠ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These devs just keep nerfing killers man. The bias is so clear!
To be fair it was kinda OP. Infecting breakable walls did absolutely nothing to survivors, but give 25 bloodpoints. Unfair that survivors don't get easy bloodpoints like that. Glad they nerfed her.
/s
It stops me licking them :(
R.I.P to all the plague mains.
Why could I do that in the first place is the real question.