Don't play on the ######### PTB if you're just gonna disconnect

Waited about 40 minutes total now for two games, just to have two DC in the first game, and all four disconnect in the second game. The ######### is the point

Comments

  • Why are you on the PTB?

  • @MrCrazyCat62 said:

    Why are you on the PTB?

    To try out Trickster's changes.

    Survivors should be expecting to against Trickster seeing as he's the main highlight of the PTB.

    If you're disconnecting against a Trickster as soon as you go down, you probably shouldn't go into pub matches on the PTB.

  • @Botiz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2342400#Comment_2342400

    To try out Trickster's changes.

    Survivors should be expecting to against Trickster seeing as he's the main highlight of the PTB.

    If you're disconnecting against a Trickster as soon as you go down, you probably shouldn't go into pub matches on the PTB.

    Just saw the patch notes. How is he?

  • Just played a third game and had another 3 disconnects. That's 9 disconnects in 3 games.

    He's definitely feeling a lot better than before, he still sucks at loops though so I think for the most part it's best to force the pallet down and try and push them into a bit of a deadzone and use your blades whilst they're running from loop to loop.

    Not sure if it's just me, but hitting survivors with blades when they're in a vault animation seems a bit hit and miss, like sometimes they inflict the survivor, sometimes they don't.

  • @Botiz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2342400#Comment_2342400

    To try out Trickster's changes.

    Survivors should be expecting to against Trickster seeing as he's the main highlight of the PTB.

    If you're disconnecting against a Trickster as soon as you go down, you probably shouldn't go into pub matches on the PTB.

    I'm going to be honest. I think they over did the buffs. In the open it legit feels like I can't do nothing. I saw a lot of survivors dc vs him. It's going to be hard for them to buff him. Even twitch killers are having a lot DC during the ptb. A power rework may be the only thing that won't make him oppressive in the open. And even I like playing the trickster, but he feels to powerful when you are far from any cover.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    i'm seeing a DC every match on tru3's stream

    it's kinda funny actually

    People just feel powerless. There is not much you can do in the open. So people get frustrated.

  • Every game I've played today, the trickster has the iridescent addon that exposes you after 5 hits. I'm not dealing with that

  • Fourth game resulted in another two disconnects. One of which was a Bill who was AFK so that's a little more understandable I guess considering I hooked him twice anyway to avoid having the crow notification in my ear every 3 seconds

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2342408#Comment_2342408

    I'm going to be honest. I think they over did the buffs. In the open it legit feels like I can't do nothing. I saw a lot of survivors dc vs him. It's going to be hard for them to buff him. Even twitch killers are having a lot DC during the ptb. A power rework may be the only thing that won't make him oppressive in the open. And even I like playing the trickster, but he feels to powerful when you are far from any cover.

    I'm trying out his Iridescent Photocard add-on in the next match to see how that is.

    It does feel like I down survivors ridiculously quick out in the open.

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2342527#Comment_2342527

    People just feel powerless. There is not much you can do in the open. So people get frustrated.

    Isn't... that the point though? If there's no cover there isn't anything you're supposed to do, it's a death sentence

  • @Botiz said:

    Waited about 40 minutes total now for two games, just to have two DC in the first game, and all four disconnect in the second game. The ######### is the point

    ptb has connection issues.