New invincibility build for survivors.
Here how it works: DS + inner strength. You cleanse a totem before you’re hooked. Once you’re unhooked go into a locker & make it known that you have DS. If the killer wants the DS he’ll take it. If not they’ll leave you alone to be healed to healthy in 8-10 seconds. Best part about this is you can do it twice if you haven’t used DS.
Comments
I love putting traps in front of the locker when people do this.
I don’t blame you.
You can take Head On too for good measure
«New» build
I done this into Escaping, I had a very unpleasant message afterwards lol
i'd have some unpleasant messages too. sheeesh. xd
Doesn't really work. Most will let you get the health state and than pull you out. Wasting 2 perks at once.
true, i'd wait for the whole minute.
This concept has been around since Jane and later Nance was introduced. Pretty easy to counter honestly. I learned very early most survs can't really do much with a DS stun.
Doesn't DS deproc when you interact with a locker though?
No it doesn’t.
Oh well thanks
Some people send you unpleasant messages regardless in this game
Add soul guard and adrenaline unbreakable for when you get slugged when they see this and make it even stronger.