Reduced shrine prices

Does anyone know how long the reduced prices will be in the shrine? WIll it be the whole event or just today as last day?

Comments

  • For the whole event. Why would today be the last day? We still got over a week before it ends.

  • From the stream they said the full 2 weeks so I hope they wouldn't change it

  • I couldn't find where they said the whole event, so I was bit surprised I saw 4 new perks for 1500 shards.

    And because yesterday was the last day we got free shards, I assumed 1+1=2 ๐Ÿ˜…

  • @SloppyVoldemort said:

    I couldn't find where they said the whole event, so I was bit surprised I saw 4 new perks for 1500 shards.

    And because yesterday was the last day we got free shards, I assumed 1+1=2 ๐Ÿ˜…

    Huh? I got free shards today myself. But yeah, I feel like the stream implied the shrine thing was only for a week, I might have misunderstood, though.

  • @SloppyVoldemort said:

    I couldn't find where they said the whole event, so I was bit surprised I saw 4 new perks for 1500 shards.

    And because yesterday was the last day we got free shards, I assumed 1+1=2 ๐Ÿ˜…

    Good thing I made a summary then

    Screenshot_20210707_082108_com.android.chrome.jpg


  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341143#Comment_2341143

    Huh? I got free shards today myself. But yeah, I feel like the stream implied the shrine thing was only for a week, I might have misunderstood, though.

    We only get a total of 9000 shards this event. So as of today, we don't get anything anymore.