One change I would like to remember me
Remove the damn basic attack hit requirement
Remove the damn basic attack hit requirement
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah
I just wanna use it on feral frenzy
I'll do you one better:
I miss 30 seconds
Make the perk show glimpses of you while they're opening a gate... so they remember you >:)
So do I. The good ole' days when this perk was actually useful.
Noooo lol. One person mentioned it working with feral frenzy and that would be so annoying.
When frenzy counted as a basic attack it did I miss certain perk synergys on legion
I just personally find Legion extremely annoying to go against. Especially with perks like Ruin + Undying it's the worst. I definitely think a feral frenzy attack counting as a special attack is for the better lol.
This, and also revert it to 6 tokens, at 5 seconds each.
Change it so that it ONLY procs upon the 5th gen popping so it doesn’t screw over the last survivor upon hatch closed, AND remove the immunity the Obsession gets from the effect.