Raccon City Police Department available?

Update:

This has been cleared, and I was uninformed on the matter.

https://youtu.be/eT4bKNPXTKA

I was searching for footage related to Racoon City map since I was confused if it was returning alongside the new mid chapter PTB tomorrow, when I found this video (linked above). I'm pretty sure this might be fake or some anomaly but I'd like to hear an answer or some other people's take on it. I know this footage is recent and was not taken from back when the map was enabled due to the 5th anniversary loading screen.


(If you're watching this in the future: the Raccon City map was disabled temporarily mere hours after its release to live servers apparently due to a problem with game crashes. As of writing this post, the map is enabled in custom games but still unavailable in public games)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • As of writing this post, the map is enabled in custom games but still unavailable in public games

    That is false. The map has been re-enabled in normal games (with normal chances of appearing). However you cannot use the offering to take you there.

  • What Milo said is correct. The map has been enabled a short while ago - but the offerings will remain disabled whilst we assess the stability of the map.

  • @Milo said:

    As of writing this post, the map is enabled in custom games but still unavailable in public games

    That is false. The map has been re-enabled in normal games (with normal chances of appearing). However you cannot use the offering to take you there.

    Thanks for clearing this up for me.