NOED's effect should be made base kit (perhaps scaling in intensity with number of totems left) so Survivors actually have a consistent reason to do totems, and the perk NOED should be reworked.
In the times I’ve played against it, it seems fine. I think the risk of running it is enough. When I run it I never get to use it so it takes up a slot. You also have to hope that the survivors didn’t cleanse all the totems. When others use it I NEVER find the hex totem but I don’t get mad lol.
Holy crap here I am looking in the fridge again even though I just checked what’s inside 5 minutes ago.. and 5 minutes before that.. for years... still just relish and mustard but I foolishly opened the door anyway..
Do I honestly have to say it? Do you truly not know the answer deep down in your heart?
NOED is fine.. if I was a mod I would literally block all posts regarding NOED… then unblock them so I could click on them again in 5 minutes out of my pure stupidity.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
needs a rework
None of the above, it needs a rework. It may be a weak perk, but it's pretty unhealthy in its current state.
NOED's effect should be made base kit (perhaps scaling in intensity with number of totems left) so Survivors actually have a consistent reason to do totems, and the perk NOED should be reworked.
Rework
I think NOED is ok the way it is.
In the times I’ve played against it, it seems fine. I think the risk of running it is enough. When I run it I never get to use it so it takes up a slot. You also have to hope that the survivors didn’t cleanse all the totems. When others use it I NEVER find the hex totem but I don’t get mad lol.
is fine as it is
Nerf or rework as it's just not a well balanced perk for solo survivors. Against swf, it's a mostly balanced however.
It needs a buff.
Survivor shouldn't be able to cleanse my desire for blood. Maybe make it into a perk, not a hex??
Uhm.... What?!
Somewhat wierd balanced kinda perk. I'd say a nerf.
Holy crap here I am looking in the fridge again even though I just checked what’s inside 5 minutes ago.. and 5 minutes before that.. for years... still just relish and mustard but I foolishly opened the door anyway..
Do I honestly have to say it? Do you truly not know the answer deep down in your heart?
NOED is fine.. if I was a mod I would literally block all posts regarding NOED… then unblock them so I could click on them again in 5 minutes out of my pure stupidity.