looks like the devs learned that legendary skins require their own voice actors

The more and more I kept playing against Leon and Christ the more I noticed how their voice aren't the same and I looked on youtube and in fact their have different voice actors, looks like the devs won't do half the job anymore, good thing, I just hope it's not a 1 time thing, the steve legendary skin still have the same voice actor tho.

Comments

  • Let's also hope they learn that if you are going to sell a linked set, at least make all 3 pieces different from the base version.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    Let's also hope they learn that if you are going to sell a linked set, at least make all 3 pieces different from the base version.

    yes let's hope

  • @WeenieDog said:

    Let's also hope they learn that if you are going to sell a linked set, at least make all 3 pieces different from the base version.

    OR just sell the two parts that are linked and allow you to change the one part that isn't as you wish.

  • I wonder if they're going to add this feature for Lisa, Cybil, and Jonathan, or if they won't because negotiating that would cost money that they aren't going to retroactively get for those legendary characters (that have already been purchased.)

    But I'm really glad that they did, and hope this is the norm going forward.