Spirit may be strong but
She not stronger than family
Or
4 man swf
She not stronger than family
Or
4 man swf
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok Dom Toretto
not all 4 man swfs are gods tho
Yeah, I'll just make sure to beat Spirit with the power of family next time I play again her.
You can punish a spirit for a mistake by running as far a possible not so much with nurse. These two killers making mistakes take a potato being at the helm, however.
This joke is so overused that I knew exactly what is written here with just reading the title.
Sad.
True and as we all know, Oracle is in every one of your games 100%.