Get rid of map offerings

They sport an unfair advantage to one side and can make a match unfun.

Comments

  • @Tricksters_30thBlade said:

    They sport an unfair advantage to one side and can make a match unfun.

    Eh id say rework them so you can't go to that realm. So my 50 haddonfield offerings actually become useful on killer.

  • I kind of agree with this. I think a better way to do it is to make some kind of casual and competitive mode and in the competitive mode you can't use map offerings.

  • God yes please absolute waste of bloodpoints I never use them I don't like any map in the game enough that I wanna use a map offering

  • I never use map offerings. the only map i really want to play on is RPD, people will hate me for this 🙁

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/263975/get-rid-of-map-offerings

    Eh id say rework them so you can't go to that realm. So my 50 haddonfield offerings actually become useful on killer.

    Hmmmm, I like this! So if everyone just happened to do 5 different map offerings, it eliminates those 5 maps from being potential locations for that match. That way you will definitely know you’re not going there. Yea that’s better than that crap shoot of an anti-player map offering. If no one submits a map offering, it’s a waste. Scared to use it as a survivor, because with my luck the killer won’t offer anything but my teammates will try to send us somewhere more in our favor and now we’re not going lol.

  • Yeah I’d like this. No more Hawkins ghostie or lery’s Myers

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Yeah I’d like this. No more Hawkins ghostie or lery’s Myers

    The game doc.

  • only killers should have map offerings


    it is their domain, it is theirs to protect and the killer should be given the advantage of picking where to go

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    only killers should have map offerings

    it is their domain, it is theirs to protect and the killer should be given the advantage of picking where to go

    100% agree with this.

  • In a game with so many unbalanced maps, its strange that map offerings are even a thing

  • Either map offerings should be removed completely or changed so that when played they remove the chance to go to their realm