Are there any perks you use...

that make you go "Man, how was I not using this sooner this is pretty helpful!"?'

Currently mine are Alert and Lucky Break. Seeing the killer wherever they are when they perform a break action gives you a lot of valuable information. And I didn't start using LB until it showed up in one of Leon's bloodwebs and I paired it with BTB. I'm mad that I didn't start using it as soon as that buff went live however long ago that was.

Who knows I could be sleeping on even more perks at this point, there's so many in the game than there was 5 years ago.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Leader!

    I've only ran it a couple of times, but recently, it has helped my team and I countless times especially since it helps with time efficiency. For some reason, I'm typically the one on a hook being camped and leader usually helps my team get the save without being grabbed. It's a great counter to sloppy butcher too and it's so sweet to heal at the normal rate without the sloppy butcher effect.

  • easily lightborn. the satisfaction you get...feels great.

  • Make Your Choice.

    #########'s insane on Wraith.

    Don't take that out of context. 🤬

  • Detectives Hunch

    Honestly I was so annoyed with totems especially during the ruin undying meta and now they aren't even a problem anymore. The generator aura is also helpful on indoor maps too.

  • Tinkerer. Sometimes I forget I have generators to defend

  • Botany Knowledge. Saving charges on medkits while increasing healing speed is lovely.

  • Babysitter. Once I figured WHAT it’s actually for, instead of the mistake of comparing it to BT, I now LOVE knowing whether it’s safe to heal at the hook, or try to be a distraction to lead the killer away from who I unhooked.

  • @queencynic said:

    that make you go "Man, how was I not using this sooner this is pretty helpful!"?'

    Currently mine are Alert and Lucky Break. Seeing the killer wherever they are when they perform a break action gives you a lot of valuable information. And I didn't start using LB until it showed up in one of Leon's bloodwebs and I paired it with BTB. I'm mad that I didn't start using it as soon as that buff went live however long ago that was.

    Who knows I could be sleeping on even more perks at this point, there's so many in the game than there was 5 years ago.

    Plunders and appraisal is actually really nice. I also like enduring, brutal, and fire up combo

  • Monstrous Shrine.

    5 seconds less per hook phase really helps Basement Facecamps. Can't play Rank 1 without it.

  • As survivor, it's recently been We'll Make It, as it's such a quick, easy heal to get people back into the game, and that 1 health state gained quickly can really tip the flow of the game to our advantage.

    As killer, it's Trail of Torment. I used to be under the (false) impression that highlighting a gen I kicked was a beacon for other survivors to know where I am, until I realised just how sneaky you can be with it.

  • Gearhead

    Feel free to crucify me now