What have you spent your anniversary shards on?
We've gotten 8000 shards from the event so far, with more still to come. I'm just curious to see how everyone's been employing them, especially with the daily rotating shrines!
I bought Oni. He's been a lot more fun to play than I thought he'd be, though I'm going to wait until the event is over before I try to get his adept. Between bonus shards and natural ones, I'm thinking I'll get Trickster before the event is over, since his perks just got buffed. Couple cosmetics I'd like to spend shards on too, but I figure I can get those any time, where if I unlock characters now, I can get the crown along with them.
Comments
nothing, im saving them for newer chapters since im done spending money on this game.
Will wait for chapter 21 and its next broken rehashed character 🙃
Shrine for bp. Almost have all perks on Leon.