Between the survivors and killers who would you date?
I personally would go on a date with the Trickster. He would show me a good time. Get me a back stage pass to his concert. Take me out on a fabulous dinner. And after showing me his knife collection and going on a murder spree we go back to his place and kiss goodnight.
Comments
Meg?
Love is in the air, then? Alright let me see:
For survivor, I would say Kate, Claudette, or Feng Min. Not only are they pretty, but their personalities and tastes are also...perfect, if I may put it that way.
For killer, the only possible answers are Hag, Pig or Freddy. Pig is really pretty (at least in the movie she was) and Freddy is my all-time favorite character so he is automatically bae. However, Hag takes a special place. I just wanna cuddle the poor girl. She went through a lot of undeserved punishment and probably is in need of love and affection. Everyone is.
Jeff. I just wanna kick back with a few brewskis with him, listen to some metal, and run my fingers through his beard.
or Yui.
Meg Yui Rin and Claire
I would date Kate, David, Jake, Jeff, Claudette, Chris because i like some points of their personnalities..
As a killer.. meh. Susie or Trickster.
Demogorgon, but you were close
Survivor:
Male- Steve
Female- Zarina
Killer:
Male- Trickster (as long as he wouldn’t kill me)
Female- Plague
Close? This beast can't be comparable to anyone anytime, with that I mean Meg.
Nobody give love for Bubba? Damn. I guess I'll need to take this one then.