@Yeet

Comments

  • fight, fight, fight!
  • @Lowbei said:
    fight, fight, fight!

    We were in the same lobby together and the last 2 games i used my Stypic medkit on others who I shouldn't have and it got wasted so 3rd times the charm right. I see him and I'm like finally someone who I can use it on and be assured it won't get wasted 5 seconds later.

    So I say Oh hi Yeet and he disconnects 2 seconds later.

  • powerbats said:

    @Lowbei said:
    fight, fight, fight!

    We were in the same lobby together and the last 2 games i used my Stypic medkit on others who I shouldn't have and it got wasted so 3rd times the charm right. I see him and I'm like finally someone who I can use it on and be assured it won't get wasted 5 seconds later.

    So I say Oh hi Yeet and he disconnects 2 seconds later.

    ahhh

    still tho, im bored


    fight! fight! fight! WORLDSTAR!
  • my name on steam isn't yeet lol, i doubt you're even in my region

  • @yeet said:
    my name on steam isn't yeet lol, i doubt you're even in my region

    It was NA PC.and if it wasn't you sue for copyright infringement !!!!!

  • *watches from the bushes*
  • Leatherface on Leatherface crime!!!

  • @powerbats said:

    @yeet said:
    my name on steam isn't yeet lol, i doubt you're even in my region

    It was NA PC.and if it wasn't you sue for copyright infringement !!!!!

    I'm in OCE lol

  • @yeet said:

    @powerbats said:

    @yeet said:
    my name on steam isn't yeet lol, i doubt you're even in my region

    It was NA PC.and if it wasn't you sue for copyright infringement !!!!!

    I'm in OCE lol

    Ok so an impostor then, SACRILEGE !!!!!!

  • @yeet Chu know your name on here is a furry term so do you have peets
  • @redsopine1 said:
    @yeet Chu know your name on here is a furry term so do you have peets

    thanks for the information that i really didn't need to know

  • yeet said:

    @redsopine1 said:
    @yeet Chu know your name on here is a furry term so do you have peets

    thanks for the information that i really didn't need to know

    To clarify yeets a from or cheeky laughing like you made a bad pun so you yeet on amusement
  • yeet said:

    @redsopine1 said:
    @yeet Chu know your name on here is a furry term so do you have peets

    thanks for the information that i really didn't need to know

    To clarify yeets a from or cheeky laughing like you made a bad pun so you yeet on amusement
  • get off my screen you satanic unholy being

  • Who you talking to