Four perks a day, and we're on day five, meaning there's been twenty perks available so far.
Out of those twenty, only Adrenaline, Dead Hard (both from day five), Borrowed Time (day four), BBQ & Chilli, Devour Hope (both from day three) and Corrupt Intervention (day one) are generally considered must haves.
That's six perks, which is only a bit over a quarter of the total.
Just waiting for Undying at this point. Blight is probably the only killer I know I'll definitely never get, plus I already have his other perks from the shrine. This week would be the perfect opportunity for it's debut.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would you rather it be filled with garbage or things people actually like/need?
Lucky break and make your choice pls devs.
Which was the meta Perk here?
I wasn’t complaining, just pointing it out, it’s great
Imo windows is meta level for solo queue but that’s controversial
For survivors 99% free perks....so not very good
Tbf basically all the meta perks are on free characters for survivors
Four perks a day, and we're on day five, meaning there's been twenty perks available so far.
Out of those twenty, only Adrenaline, Dead Hard (both from day five), Borrowed Time (day four), BBQ & Chilli, Devour Hope (both from day three) and Corrupt Intervention (day one) are generally considered must haves.
That's six perks, which is only a bit over a quarter of the total.
i mean Agitation used to be META...in 2016, when there were almost no perks
How long this daily shrine event lasts?
(There are sources which says only at first week) or till the end of 5th event?
Yea, can't believe they did not put WGLF in it yet
Shrine never was randomised
Just waiting for Undying at this point. Blight is probably the only killer I know I'll definitely never get, plus I already have his other perks from the shrine. This week would be the perfect opportunity for it's debut.
None of the shrines are truly random.
WoO and Empathy, I guess? They are clearly META worthy for solo q.