Daily Challenges: Always for the other side?

Do the daily challenges always seem to be for the other side for everyone else? I have started to think that maybe it's just because I always complete the Survivor ones but in the past two weeks I've cleared one every chance I have and I've only gotten one Survivor challenge! It's always Legion, Clown, Trapper, Huntress, or Nurse challenges.

Surely this cannot be just for me! 😅



Comments

  • Nope, I'm a killer main and I mostly get killer challenges.

  • I was happy with today's, they were all survivor side, and not character specific. Got them in one match

  • Killers have more challenges simply due to having the generic ones everyone has plus power exclusive dailies.

    Killers have 27 dailies(Most being power based).

    Survivors only have 9 dailies.

    This could be evened out with survivor specialty dailies and the following are examples:

    David's Virtue: Unhook survivors or take protection hits as David 4 times.

    Ace's Luck: Pick up a green item or better that you didn't bring into the trial as Ace.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    Killers have more challenges simply due to having the generic ones everyone has plus power exclusive dailies.

    Killers have 27 dailies(Most being power based).

    Survivors only have 9 dailies.

    This could be evened out with survivor specialty dailies and the following are examples:

    David's Virtue: Unhook survivors or take protection hits as David 4 times.

    Ace's Luck: Pick up a green item or better that you didn't bring into the trial as Ace.

    I actually did not know those specific numbers, that's really interesting! Thank you for that bit of info! It makes sense now why I go literally weeks between seeing a single Survivor challenge, I'm just cursed by the RNG gods I guess with odds not even remotely in my favor! Hopefully they add some Survivor challenges at some point to even that out!

  • I get too many survivor challenges for my own good. But so far, they are easier anyways. Or, should I say, I feel less incline to face camp hooks as a survivor. Muahahaha.

  • I mostly get killer challenges and a lot of times for killers I don't use. Then I reroll... and it's another challenge for another killer I barely use. I wish we could choose if we wanted a survivor or killer challenge, instead of it being random.