Carl The Cashier for survivor.
We want Carl!!!
We want Carl!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doesn't matter if he's his own survivor or a Jeff Legendary, either way we want Carl!
I support this thread.
His inclusion would be a 10/10
I mean, I'd main Carl.
I've never forgotten Carl.
Death is not an escape Carl, but it is an escape from the drudgery of a cash register job.
Who?
I Stan Carl
The cashier in the trailer
Yes, this is one survivor/legendary skin I would buy in a heartbeat.
This is something I can completely get behind, lol. Add another vote to add in Carl. 😁
How about this… we get Sidney Prescott and Carl can be a legendary skin.
But this is not Scream's Ghostface it's DBD's Ghostface and Carl would make an awesome survivor.
I’m almost certain that the way BHVR acquired the Ghostface license would have left a sour taste in New Line Cinema’s mouth. So we’ll probably never see official Scream characters.
Just a guess. I could be wrong.
I know it will likely never happen but I still remember watching Scream in theatres and loving every second of it. It’s a fools dream of mine and I know it lol but either way yea I’d be down for Carl 100%.
Yep add Carl.
Like someone said, Jeff Legendary skin.
I think they need to start doing a lot more of these. There's only so many new survivors we can get, and it would give some reason to level up the lesser-used survivors.
How are they in any way similar?
Carl is just a tired cashier and Jeff is a death metal fan, artist, loner..
the only thing they have in common is being overweight, and even then they have different body shapes?