What are the most annoying/bullcrap killer perks that survivors hate

I need to know what to add to my Doctor build.

Comments

  • Well on spirit I'm currently running haunted grounds, devour hope, surge, and ruin. if you want to make survivors even more mad you can switch out surge for noed

  • They really hate perks like overwhelming presence, territorial imperative, mostorous shrine and bloodhound. I know it gets me annoyed

  • Survivors really hate predator and monstrous shrine, you should run those

    I think overwhelming presence is quite hated as well, so run that

  • You can pretty much use ruin undying and that hits the cake for most annoying.

  • Probably Starstruck. It’s pretty nutty on Doc and survivors will hate it.

  • @GannTM said:

    Probably Starstruck. It’s pretty nutty on Doc and survivors will hate it.

    Dont forget the distressing + double calm 👀

  • NOED, although that requires you to get to endgame so it’s a wasted perk a lot of the time. I only use it when I’m learning a new killer really.

    The only other thing I find super cheap is endfury. Especially if they built it on someone else and you just get downed by it out of nowhere. Bonus points if you die on first hook after that.

  • I love using startstruck on demo, I bet that would be really nasty with Doctor as well.

  • monstrous shrine

  • Are they perks on nurse? Then all of those.

  • Try insidious Doctor.

    No, really. Bring the add-on which increases duration of illusory Doctors (Restraint, I think) and shock everybody to, like, tier 1 or 2. Then, stand facing where you think survivors will come from. They'll think that you're just another illusory Doctor. Sounds stupid but trust me, it's hilarious how often it works, especially if you stand next to a gen you chased somebody off or stand above the basement or something.

  • Franklin's Demise.

  • A million butthurt Survivors in twelve part harmony sing 'NOED'.

  • @Altarf said:

    Try insidious Doctor.

    No, really. Bring the add-on which increases duration of illusory Doctors (Restraint, I think) and shock everybody to, like, tier 1 or 2. Then, stand facing where you think survivors will come from. They'll think that you're just another illusory Doctor. Sounds stupid but trust me, it's hilarious how often it works, especially if you stand next to a gen you chased somebody off or stand above the basement or something.

    Sounds terrible, I'll give it a try.

  • Its Noed. By far the most controversial perk with survivors.

  • Probably NOED, but just be prepared to be called every slur in the Thesaurus if you use it.

  • BBQ, cause they cant be asked to hide in locker.

    NOED, cause they cant be asked to look for totems.

    HEX: DEVOUR HOPE, cause they cant be asked to look for totems until it begins snapping fast.

    RUIN, You know the drill now.

  • Devour hope and NOED. When you can get an instant down effect for just hooking a few survivors or having a dull totem up it just ruins the fun for survivors.