Why care about the character's sexuality

So I was looking around at some things that people have a real about dead by daylight and for some reason people seem to be all really obsessed with the characters sexuality I know it's a thing in most fan bases but damn I didn't know how deep the Dead by daylight side went.

Comments

  • Probably cause they wanna find something that confirms or appeals to their idiological views,
    or for the memes.
  • Probably cause they wanna find something that confirms or appeals to their idiological views,
    or for the memes.
    I'm all for da memes :wink:
  • But why care about those who care about the character's sexuality? Or why care about those who care about those who care about the character's sexuality?
    8-)

  • But why care about those who care about the character's sexuality? Or why care about those who care about those who care about the character's sexuality?
    8-)

    After reading that I feel high
  • @Aari_Piggy66 A couple of people want an LGBTQ character they can play and relate to, but more people are opposed to the idea of forced representation.

    I mean, I play David King. He's rich and muscular, but also gets drunk and violent. I am none of those. Personality-wise, I cannot relate to David King at all. I play him because I have a good beard and Dwight just doesn't cut it (even though we both wear glasses, I am not bald). For me (and most people), survivors are purely cosmetic, so it doesn't matter at all who I choose to play.

  • I don't think people playing DBD care much more than people playing other games?
    It is just a fun fact to know, same with a characters age.

  • Basically this.

    And yes, it plague the game.

  • @Giche said:

    Basically this.

    And yes, it plague the game.

    but for real tho, when that shirtless myers :)

  • Chi said:

    @Giche said:

    Basically this.

    And yes, it plague the game.

    but for real tho, when that shirtless myers :)

    I think you meant when that Bunny Min
  • Wait, is this Overwatch? Lul Literally I saw no one to ask about this matter... 

    Oh and shirtless Myers is a must go. Don't know what are they waiting for D:
  • chococri said:
    Wait, is this Overwatch? Lul Literally I saw no one to ask about this matter... 

    Oh and shirtless Myers is a must go. Don't know what are they waiting for D:
    Go to the lore section and be amazed.
    People really try to make up for their lack of character traits with idiological views these days.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    chococri said:

    Wait, is this Overwatch? Lul Literally I saw no one to ask about this matter... 

    Oh and shirtless Myers is a must go. Don't know what are they waiting for D:

    Go to the lore section and be amazed.
    People really try to make up for their lack of character traits with idiological views these days.

    And me and Orion are left with cleaning up the mess on isle lore

  • Jack11803 said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    chococri said:

    Wait, is this Overwatch? Lul Literally I saw no one to ask about this matter... 

    Oh and shirtless Myers is a must go. Don't know what are they waiting for D:

    Go to the lore section and be amazed.
    People really try to make up for their lack of character traits with idiological views these days.

    And me and Orion are left with cleaning up the mess on isle lore

    Don't bother, better quarantine the place before it spreads.
  • Chi said:

    @Giche said:

    Basically this.

    And yes, it plague the game.

    but for real tho, when that shirtless myers :)

    I think you meant when that Bunny Min
    Bro it looks amazing!

  • chococri said:
    Wait, is this Overwatch? Lul Literally I saw no one to ask about this matter... 

    Oh and shirtless Myers is a must go. Don't know what are they waiting for D:
    Go to the lore section and be amazed.
    People really try to make up for their lack of character traits with idiological views these days.
    Fack. I was happier without knowing that. Thanks I guess? 

    - Rep for showing the truth. 
  • Oblitiry said:
    Chi said:

    @Giche said:

    Basically this.

    And yes, it plague the game.

    but for real tho, when that shirtless myers :)

    I think you meant when that Bunny Min
    Bro it looks amazing!

    That is one sexy bunny