Are dc penalties off? If so why and when are they coming back on
Basically the title
Basically the title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because there's a major crashing problem with consoles at the moment, from what I understand.
They are currently off. I assume it is because the game is about as stable as me trying to ride a unicycle while juggling three chainsaws on a tightrope suspended 8000 feet in the air in the middle of a hurricane.
So... it'll probably be a while before the DC penalties come back
pffft, amatuer, if you were a true juggler you'd light the chainsaws on fire
But I'm not a juggler! Hence why the network is so unstable!!!
...if I learn to juggle, maybe it'll fix the servers!
BRB
Can I have your stuff? I mean, if the chainsaws come down the wrong way. Or if someone greases the unicycle...
Everything but my golf clubs are fair game to whoever gets to them first. My clubs are being buried with me so I can golf in Hell.
Noted. I suck at golf, anyways. ๐
I personally like the D/C penalty as a deterrent so hopefully it gets sorted out.