The emblems for survivors are not working right now
It's even harder than usual as survivor to pip. But last game I realized that its literally bugged.
I'm rank 5, I did a game with 2 saves+2 full heals, 3 gens. I got silver lightbringer, silver benevolent.
I was 100% sure I pipped this game and I just barely safepipped.
Come on devs, why is no one talking about this?
Comments
Did you actually complete every single generator by yourself, from start to finish?
I did most of my gens with another player why? You get less points if youre not alone? The emblem just states 'gen progression'
Ive been depiping from really good games where i escape. Not that i care its just kinda stupid
Yeah its obvious to me thats theres a pretty big issue
As I understand it, emblem points are split between players when you perform co-op actions because you are, in effect, each only doing half the work.
I still did 3 gens so yeah I don't really get it..