Why is this game #########?
Can't you just make the game overall better. I like the hold games idea but this is a very bad execute. Why is that i will be throwed in a game, hooked and then facecamped until i die. It's so #########. At least make it so the killer can't hook the same person twice so the killer will be forced to chase another survivor.
Comments
Or you could....ya know....hide or stop being caught so often?
I dunno man.. But all i know is the game has felt less fun lately
This game is awsome!. All my favorite horror movie killers in one game, play with my friends. (surv or killer) So big rollercoaster emotion in one match. So cheap. I love it.
The devs recommend switching to the other role (i.e. killer for you) or taking a break from DBD and playing another game like civilization
Wasn't this only for killers, so they should play survivor?
Maybe try telling the rest of the survivors to stop being such dicks then.
Twice today I've been super nice and tried to let everyone go. (Had a couple of d/cs after one hit, so failed). And twice I've been BMd at the gates. Yeah, you're super tough taunting the guy who just carried you to the gate to give you an escape.
Everyone else today is getting tunnelled mercilessly. No respecting the 4%, no hatches given.
@Eight To be fair, sometimes people will do things like spam crouch or flash their torches as a way of saying "thank you", but since people do those same things when they're being dicks it's hard to distinguish between the two. Of course, if they then went on to insult you in postgame or something, that's another matter.
All the pointing and "come on" motions make me think otherwise. But yes, it's a fair point. And it's why I give a nice bow instead - unless the killer is engaging in tomfoolery and a crouchy crouch laugh is appropriate.
Sorry about the double post, could've sworn I edited the original post, oh well.
It would seem that while peace sells, nobody's buying. Well, guess it's time for plan B then, ice these fools!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLWK3IlzHT4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlWq6WXIv7M)
(The initial quote is from this other song:
Does this only apply to one side?
That's kind of the problem, they gave survivors so many tools to be stronger than killers that they are all being nerfed away. When you have a good team, the killer is always destroyed even if it's a nurse. If you're a good player with a bad team, you can always get the hatch. If you get camped, just play more stealthy and be more cautious next game.
Hahaha. Megadeth, good call!
Always gets me in the mood to rip Megs apart as the Huntress.
Yes, let me pick up the dead bodies of the fallen mid match and sling them around in the air like a T-shirt at a baseball game as pig! Let me do this and you can butt dance at the exit gates for as long as you want!
Lmao. That video. People getting mad about teabagging. That emote would be amazing.
I think more people would rage from being blinded during the taunt or hit during it.
I recommend to stop whining and get gud or get packing!
because I love this game and play it almost everyday!
This person either has absolutely no clue how competitive online games work and is used to participation trophies and hand outs....or its a troll lol.
But yes, nerf us baby killers! We are told how much we suck every match so nerf us some more!