unlock event cosmetics via event currency but cells optional
I think unlocking them with event currency should be a option as should paying cells. However does it even count as a event if you can just flat out pay $60 in cells for all of them?
I think unlocking them with event currency should be a option as should paying cells. However does it even count as a event if you can just flat out pay $60 in cells for all of them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
60 only covers 6 of the 7
Wait $70? ######### the skins aren't worth $70 I could buy a whole other game for $70 lol
I agree, it's just another cosmetic release like any other. Not really an event like expected.
yeah if you grind out 1 full outfit its 60 but if you make the choice to not grind during the event to get one it will cost you 70
They aren't worth $70 and buying them should be optional and people will still buy them but I spent my money this month on Red Dead redemption 2. Again they should be unshockable via event currency
They should honestly at least be unlockable with Shards.