The crown …what you think ?
Someone explain to me please the concept behind DBD anniversaries’s crowns 4th and 5th
this flouting hallow
i need to understand it so i can give it more value cause tbh the design is so not beautiful
Tagged:
Trusted
Someone explain to me please the concept behind DBD anniversaries’s crowns 4th and 5th
this flouting hallow
i need to understand it so i can give it more value cause tbh the design is so not beautiful
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's neat looking. I preferred the 4th year ones because they were more of a traditional halo where this one's more cluttered, but I put it on my Christmas Dwight and I'd use it on some killers if it wasn't tied to the default head.
It looks like Entity legs, or the Obsession symbol.
But then in gold, cause why not.
I actually quite like the Crowns, and wouldn't mind showing them off IF THEY WEREN'T TIED TO BASIC COSMETICS!
I am NOT giving up my blue cloak and head chains for that.
Yes, I agree that them being tied to the head slot is lame, that's why I'm honestly not caring if I get them or not. In fact, I've so far only technically gotten them on Jill Valentine (or in my case Claire Redfield) but of course she can't get them. Will I get them on others? Nope, don't care because I'm not going to be wearing the default head of any of the characters just so I can have the crown.
I think they look neat. I'll probably never wear them because you can spot it from a mile away and ducked behind cover
I like it on Plague, Spirit, and Oni.
It's tacky, but it's limited so yeah.
I wish I cared about them...
Honestly, I wouldn't feel any pride wearing them right now with the state DBD is in. I have 4th anniversary crowns and I am much more proud to wear those instead. I also just think they look better. The new crowns aren't that much different and seem a bit lazy in design.
Yes u r right fair point but i wish the glittering effect applies when we wear it too cause its so obvious so why not the glitter last