I made Bubba Sad :(
https://youtu.be/uT-jn85URts?t=37
I feel kinda bad for him. I know he can't get the crown. But maybe he wanted it for the extra 250 BP :(
I feel kinda bad for him. I know he can't get the crown. But maybe he wanted it for the extra 250 BP :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are enough crowns for everyone.
Bubba deserves ALL the crowns
*Sad URRRAHHHURRRAHHHURRRAHHHH noises*
Poor Bubba =(
Yea, Go Bubba
Oh the toxic crown steal 😲
He just wanted to touch the sparkly thing. :( Why you gotta do Bubba like that?
Leave Bubba alone he's sad he didnt get one but billy does