Why is there no crown for Julie(legion)?
The last year they implemented 2 crowns for the legion
(frank and Julie)
this year it only appears 1 (Frank’s crown…)
Anyone know if it’s a bug or is intended?
The last year they implemented 2 crowns for the legion
(frank and Julie)
this year it only appears 1 (Frank’s crown…)
Anyone know if it’s a bug or is intended?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably intended since they are so similar. I noticed it too and am okay with it.
I think it's intended
You can wear that mask on any Legion character, so it's not like you can have the crown only if you play as Frank
I’m also okay with it
but I mean.
i don’t think that it’s hard for them to make 2 crowns for the legion instead of one xD
just like last the last year
Because unfortunatly she is not the star of the killer frank is. just like how Charlotte gets a crown when lets be honest victor does all the work while she be dozing in the corner.
Because it's BHVRs job to disappoint even when you had zero expectations
Probably didn't wanna waste time on making another one for her.
Welp, now I'm just disappointed.
It wasn't even that hard to do.
What? Julie/Susie are the real stars of the show. They are who I use the most and who I see the most in trial. No one cares about Frank.
yeah,honestly. Frank is the "Mascot" of the Legion but he certainly ain't the star.
That sounds perfect. Mascot is the exact word for him. The star of Legion is for the player to decide. Mine is Julie then Susie.
Agreed I prefer them as well franks sounds are not as good.
It is a bit of an odd choice, especially since year 4 had a crown for julie. I bet julie is pissed she doesn't have a crown this year.