Gen speeds on 110% killers is insane

I've had 2 or 3 gens pop while chasing this happens mostly on bigger maps and just in general gens are too quick especial if it's swf running provethyself and toolkits. It's just not fair.

Comments

  • I would say it’s not killer movement speed that’s an issue but time to down a survivor. Tricksters time it takes to down a survivor is horrendous. Deathslinger’s is top tier.

  • Welcome to the DBD experience

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I would say it’s not killer movement speed that’s an issue but time to down a survivor. Tricksters time it takes to down a survivor is horrendous. Deathslinger’s is top tier.

    deathslinger isn't top tier he just has decent anti loop but he doesn't really have anything that speeds up the chase especially with his 5.75 second cooldown on successful shots slowing him down

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328259#Comment_2328259

    deathslinger isn't top tier he just has decent anti loop but he doesn't really have anything that speeds up the chase especially with his 5.75 second cooldown on successful shots slowing him down

    Deathslinger has a normal hit cooldown. Three seconds modified by STBFL. Not some Nurse-like fatigue.

    And his m1, shot combo is 💯 top tier.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328267#Comment_2328267

    Deathslinger has a normal hit cooldown. Three seconds modified by STBFL. Not some Nurse-like fatigue.

    And his m1, shot combo is 💯 top tier.

    he mean 3 seconds cooldown from hitting and 2.75 seconds to reload

  • @Tricksters_30thBlade said:

    I've had 2 or 3 gens pop while chasing this happens mostly on bigger maps and just in general gens are too quick especial if it's swf running provethyself and toolkits. It's just not fair.

    Toolboxes and their add ons have had major nerfs. Unless you bring in a BNP, they're pretty much useless. I don't even search chests anymore because I'm more than likely to just get a useless toolbox. Ironic, because I'm spending more time doing gens since searching chests isn't worth it anymore.

    And you said it, slow killers on bigger maps = gens are going to go fast. Luckily, there are perks you can use to help. You can play as a faster killer until you've unlocked the slow-down perks you want for the slower killer, or you can bring map offerings to get smaller maps.

  • You have never experienced peak dbd if you didn't pick huntress on mother's dwelling without corrupt intervention and a gen gets done before you can even reach it

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I would say it’s not killer movement speed that’s an issue but time to down a survivor. Tricksters time it takes to down a survivor is horrendous. Deathslinger’s is top tier.

    And he gets gen rushed to ######### too


    But i agree, the gen times themselves arent the issue. The issue is theres nothing else the survivors HAVE to do except gens

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328259#Comment_2328259

    And he gets gen rushed to ######### too

    But i agree, the gen times themselves arent the issue. The issue is theres nothing else the survivors HAVE to do except gens

    I don’t have a problem with gen speeds. Survivors can’t do gens when in dying state or hooked. The problem is I think mostly Trickster and his effectiveness in chase.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328384#Comment_2328384

    I don’t have a problem with gen speeds. Survivors can’t do gens when in dying state or hooked. The problem is I think mostly Trickster and his effectiveness in chase.

    Right. Must be awesome to be such an amazing killer. You shoukd teach ohtz since i often see him only have 2 to 3 hooks when 1 gen is left.

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/262903/gen-speeds-on-110-killers-is-insane

    Toolboxes and their add ons have had major nerfs. Unless you bring in a BNP, they're pretty much useless. I don't even search chests anymore because I'm more than likely to just get a useless toolbox. Ironic, because I'm spending more time doing gens since searching chests isn't worth it anymore.

    And you said it, slow killers on bigger maps = gens are going to go fast. Luckily, there are perks you can use to help. You can play as a faster killer until you've unlocked the slow-down perks you want for the slower killer, or you can bring map offerings to get smaller maps.

    Toolboxes are now meant to be a quick repair rush, which can be clutch to quickly repair a nearly done gen under pressure

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/262903/gen-speeds-on-110-killers-is-insane

    Toolboxes and their add ons have had major nerfs. Unless you bring in a BNP, they're pretty much useless. I don't even search chests anymore because I'm more than likely to just get a useless toolbox. Ironic, because I'm spending more time doing gens since searching chests isn't worth it anymore.

    And you said it, slow killers on bigger maps = gens are going to go fast. Luckily, there are perks you can use to help. You can play as a faster killer until you've unlocked the slow-down perks you want for the slower killer, or you can bring map offerings to get smaller maps.

    I can make a survivor build with a toolbox that lasts for what? Half of the gen or more?


    While having the repairing boost, so they can still be strong

    Even the brown toolbox saves you what? 8 seconds? Its 10%of the gen done quickly


    And yes toolboxes needed that nerf, yet gens still fly like hell sadly

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328398#Comment_2328398

    Right. Must be awesome to be such an amazing killer. You shoukd teach ohtz since i often see him only have 2 to 3 hooks when 1 gen is left.

    It does feel good ngl.

  • @ObscurityDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328356#Comment_2328356

    I can make a survivor build with a toolbox that lasts for what? Half of the gen or more?

    While having the repairing boost, so they can still be strong

    Even the brown toolbox saves you what? 8 seconds? Its 10%of the gen done quickly

    And yes toolboxes needed that nerf, yet gens still fly like hell sadly

    Halfway decent survivors don't need toolboxes at all.

    Also, constructively, run Discordance.

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328428#Comment_2328428

    Halfway decent survivors don't need toolboxes at all. It sounds like OP is just not good at killer yet if he's complaining that people are running and throwing pallets to much. Is this an actual joke? Survivors who can only throw every pallet they see are garbage at the game and are screwing over their teammates who actually know how to loop and will need them later.

    Toolbox arent needed, but they may be what saves your gen from a pop or a tinkerer approach


    Depending the killer, holding W and predropping is actually a very very strong strategy because as long as your mates hold M1 on the gen, you can waste enough time from the killer for these to pop while taking way less risks in loops, and it just creates a big unfun bang in the game, especially if you can idolise the use of windows instead of pallets, you can always test this with friends, its all a matter of who the killer is.

    But you dont just consider that

    Consider with it the time the killer needs to take the survivor to a hook and back to a gen, more safe time for your mates.

    In the end these strategy will get you to gain less time then a good looper that plays well, its true, but you will gain.more then a bad looper with way less risks, making it a new level of unfun

    Hope you understood what i meant

  • The only thing that makes it unfair is the devs keep adding slow range killers, but at the same time are making the maps ANTI RANGE. The new farm maps are abysmal on huntress.

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/262903/gen-speeds-on-110-killers-is-insane

    Toolboxes and their add ons have had major nerfs. Unless you bring in a BNP, they're pretty much useless. I don't even search chests anymore because I'm more than likely to just get a useless toolbox. Ironic, because I'm spending more time doing gens since searching chests isn't worth it anymore.

    And you said it, slow killers on bigger maps = gens are going to go fast. Luckily, there are perks you can use to help. You can play as a faster killer until you've unlocked the slow-down perks you want for the slower killer, or you can bring map offerings to get smaller maps.

    Think about it. A Swf can bring 4 comdious tool boxes or an engineers slap on brand-new part of duration addons they all bring provethy self. It all adds up.