5 games abandoned by killer 5 pips lost

Getting really pissed at the amount of games the killer quits on loading. 5 in a row. 5 pips lost. Not normally pissy about it but 5 times!! If killers are trying de rank good for you buddy but it's ruining play AS WE CANT. and you salty killers wonder why you're teabagged.

Comments

  • That seems like a bug. You aren't supposed to derank for a game that was cancelled on loading.

    This also has absolutely nothing to do with tbagging or its justification? If you can tbag a killer, they didn't quit the match... and a lot of the 'quitting' right now has to do with console being buggy and crashing frequently.

  • Agreed. I don't teabag. It's out of order and always just leave. I wouldn't like it done to me but in all fairness have been teabagged by certain killer characters so it's 50/50 there.

    Bug or not I just want to play and it's frustrating waiting for a game and then this. Deranking just makes it even the more crap

  • Come see my menu page buddy. It definitely has

  • @Laluzi said:

    That seems like a bug. You aren't supposed to derank for a game that was cancelled on loading.

    This also has absolutely nothing to do with tbagging or its justification? If you can tbag a killer, they didn't quit the match... and a lot of the 'quitting' right now has to do with console being buggy and crashing frequently.

    I'm saying that survs tbag in games i have played not this one. This wasn't even a game it didn't load and all 4 survived escaped on exit screen.

  • You don't lose a pip when someone closes app. Sorry

  • It has happened 5 times loading the game. The score page -1 and it has been taken 5 times in a row. Deranked because of it. I know what I see, why would mention the pip system if its not happening. I'm more pissed about not playing not

    @Clevite said:

    You don't lose a pip when someone closes app. Sorry


  • hmmmmmmmmmm i wonder what you are doing to make them abandon the game during loading.

  • @Traciiee_1974 said:

    It has happened 5 times loading the game. The score page -1 and it has been taken 5 times in a row. Deranked because of it. I know what I see, why would mention the pip system if its not happening. I'm more pissed about not playing not

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328190#Comment_2328190

    The score page is incorrect.

  • But when I go to my rank badge top right it has definitely dropped 5 pips as have deranked even though I was 1 away from the next level rank. I was more miffed at not playing though. I understand you guys are saying the pips aren't taken but mine definitely have. Not really getting anywhere with it. Was just venting that's all. Thanks anyway guys ๐Ÿ˜Š