Chasing speed shall be adjusted to newcomers
Im still new in killer mode it is stressful and frustrating to have them start to run and i cant catch them theyre too fast and lost all the time. Also im not liking the random maps as some is very hard
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I'm afraid there is a learning curve to DbD, learning how to run specific tiles etc. The killer is already faster than the survivor in the game but survivors can take a narrower line around objects due to their smaller hitboxes (this is by design). I would suggest not focusing on kills for the present time but learning how to chase, use perks to your advantage and ones that help your playstyle...for example I don't play killer without Enduring or Brutal Strength because I tank pallets constantly, and have found these two perks to be so useful for me in those circumstances.
There are guides that some streamers have recorded on YouTube about how to run tiles, the best way to run a loop, the difference between the safe and non safe pallets and how to play them etc. It might be worth having a look at these in order to help you.
I would suggest you to try Wraith, he is using hit and run tactic, but you can still learn how to run tiles with him and he is decent after recent buffs. Otherwise just try to look at some killer guides.
The killer is faster than the survivors by default, you just need some practice :) I'm assuming you may be playing Spirit as she's your profile pic but i'd advise in learning how to chase with more basic killers like Trapper for example. Also for the maps, in the bloodweb there's different map offerings that you can get to equip as an offering to greatly increase the chance to be sent to the map of your choice
Hmm..thanks all for the comments but yeah i just wanted to give some suggestions per my experiences playing dbd as im having difficulties in handling the chasing and it triggers up my anxiety and this is not good for me and i want to enjoy playing dbd but with how these players keep on running around and i cannot control how to catch them and then i lost them and these maps are too confusing to come across. I am super lost especially resident evil. When i play i dont like it randomly choosing where im going for when im in killer mode i would like to choose which map im comfortable in.