Is Clown still broken?
I played a game with him earlier to get my crown. But the bottles only worked sometimes if at all.
Direct hits and close throws didn't slow survivors down. They would play the animation and scream but nothing else...
I played a game with him earlier to get my crown. But the bottles only worked sometimes if at all.
Direct hits and close throws didn't slow survivors down. They would play the animation and scream but nothing else...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's better than before but still has issues. Direct hit no slowdown is still there.
Yes.
He is still bugged in various ways.
I play clown,and doesnt work most of time.
So slow to fix the game
He is. I tested it.
Only issue I've had so far is the tonics not giving slowdown when hitting a survivor. It's kind of hard to remember not to hit survivors with the bottles, so although he's playable it's quite annoying to deal with it.