Ok so Premonition is bugged and not working right.
Ok so after playing a few games while using premonition I noticed that it's bugged and not working right and I imagine a lot of people are unaware of this considering nearly no one uses premonition. In fact I think I'm one of if not the only survivor that uses premonition in red ranks. This makes me think If I didn't use it the bug would probably not be noticed at all.
So what I noticed is that when premonition is active and your looking in the direction of the killer it won't go off. But when you turn around and look in the opposite direction it goes off. It's confusing and can cause you to run into the killer and get hit. Sometimes it won't even go off at all
Here is my video evidence.
https://youtu.be/s_-F_igbpSE https://youtu.be/7q7i5CebhTAPlease fix this bug devs thank you
Comments
What isn't broken at this point?
To make a hard challenge impossible
To be honest I wonder what other perks are bugged. There could be a bunch of perks on both the killer and survivor side that are bugged and we didn't know because they aren't used often.
Why do you use it? Just out of curiosity
I prefer it over spine chill. By knowing the direction the killer is coming from regardless of if they are detectable or not can help me plan effectively. Plus spine chill is countered by looking the other direction and i have ran into the killer using Spine Chill. Premonition completely negates those downsides.
I see. I prefer spine chill since it warns you when the killer is coming. Most people dont look to the side and when premonition goes off you dont know if the killer is coming towards you or if they are walking past. Spine chill solves that with no cooldown. But i see your point
honestly I'm curious how many unused perks are bugged pretty sure I saw a guy say on here a year ago soul survivor is bugged
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.