Killers should remember they can do more harm than Survivors in this Event.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to all the killers that camp & tunnel with 3 or more cakes.

  • If the match doesn't go right for killers, at least they get compensation. Their BP gain & score are usually higher than that of survivors, even when they escape.
  • Survivors who get camped and tunneled get a measly 3-8k Bloodpoints, essentially making the cake offerings wasted.

My first game of today was against a clown with exposed bottles that constantly slugged, shook his head, hit us on hook, tunneled, camped and more. We all died cause my teammates were quite bad and I was SoloQ.

image.png

Didn't have space to include the part where they use their strongest addons. Almost forgot to mention the Mori.

"But shouldn't x play optimally"? - Shut yer trap. That doesn't excuse your scummy play style whilst there are 4-5 cakes offered. The unnecessary tunneling & camping on top of other things.

All the killers that I've encountered today were so lovely...Bless the wraith that was actually a nice guy...

Survivors have to deal with 5x more BS than killers in this Event. The reason you see more keys as killer is because of BHVR's poor condition to get crowns as survivor.

Edit: A lot of killers here think that killers should allow survivors to farm. WRONG...You are free to farm with them if you'd like & the survivors are free to farm with killers if they'd like. There are killers out there that wake up in the morning during this event and the first thing they think: "Oh, I should probably face camp today whenever I see more than 3 cakes, just to ruin the experience for 4 people"

Comments

  • Odd how some of you feel the killer has any say in anything but crowns, and who cares about those? I am a lvl 10 killer, just starting to really get into that side of the game and lately I get a minimum of 2 red ranks each game, I get bullied incessantly, like they dont care about the bp we could all have if we just played a little less like bratty children. The game is what it is I guess.

  • Reading this thread and seeing all these killer mains answer people that just wanna have fun and have a chance to earn points with comments like "its not my job" or calling them entitled brats, roleplaying like they're a killer in real life and assuming some sort of power role over others, thinking they're some hot ######### because this game gives them the power to ruin other people's fun... Grow the ######### up holy #########, its just a game. Insulting forum members, who have had ######### games and are losing one of their 10 cakes that you barely get as survivor because the bloodweb is diluted with event items while you're swimming in cakes as killer, doesn't make you cool or badass with your "don't care about your fun" attitude.

  • @terminus345 said:

    Reading this thread and seeing all these killer mains answer people that just wanna have fun and have a chance to earn points with comments like "its not my job" or calling them entitled brats, roleplaying like they're a killer in real life and assuming some sort of power role over others, thinking they're some hot ######### because this game gives them the power to ruin other people's fun... Grow the ######### up holy #########, its just a game. Insulting forum members, who have had ######### games and are losing one of their 10 cakes that you barely get as survivor because the bloodweb is diluted with event items while you're swimming in cakes as killer, doesn't make you cool or badass with your "don't care about your fun" attitude.


    Preach.

  • Survivors should also not be obnoxious during the event since killers have access to more cakes(since the pool isnt diluted) and if they feel like the match wont be worth it might not play them.

  • @Hektic3000 said:

    Survivors should also not be obnoxious during the event since killers have access to more cakes(since the pool isnt diluted) and if they feel like the match wont be worth it might not play them.

    Well, that should be obvious but survivors can't do much harm or do something that's out of the ordinary / that's uncommon.

    Killers on the other hand....

    • Tunnel the survivor who has golden sparks
    • Deny golden crowns by camping near them, Trapper, Hag & Bubba are excellent choices.
    • Hit the survivors who are heading towards a crown & down them to deny the crown, then get the crown in their face
    • Tunnel when there are 3-4 cakes offered for no reason
    • Camp for no reason when there are 3-4 cakes offered
    • Wake up in the morning and decide the most toxic you can do is play x killer with the most obnoxious addons & perk combinations to make the lives of 4 survivors absolutely miserable, EVEN THOUGH, those survivors might've done nothing to you / it's their first match of the day. The clown I went against had a fitting name and knew what he was doing.

    Just to name a few, and I'm barely scratching the surface.

    Killers on this forum love to act as victims and forget how powerful / how much harm they can do. Like for example, killers tunneling the survivors who had Pride Charm. The devs themselves even said that whoever tunnels these kinds of survivors just for their charm will be banned.

    I mean, just take a look at this thread and some opinions and see what these killers think & how some of them are beyond childish. How they all thought that killers should allow survivors to farm amongst many other things, even though that's not my message / point & doing nothing but push their arrogant & stupid opinions...Some guy even mentioned the Survivor Handbook out of nowhere, like can u fish for upvotes even harder bro?... I mean this guy, really hit the nail on the head with his comment.

    image.png

    I've spent 500k on Myers and got 30+ cakes

    I've spent 700k on Jeff and I got around 7-8 cakes

  • @Pilot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2329549#Comment_2329549

    Well, that should be obvious but survivors can't do much harm or do something that's out of the ordinary / that's uncommon.

    Killers on the other hand....

    • Tunnel the survivor who has golden sparks
    • Deny golden crowns by camping near them, Trapper, Hag & Bubba are excellent choices.
    • Hit the survivors who are heading towards a crown & down them to deny the crown, then get the crown in their face
    • Tunnel when there are 3-4 cakes offered for no reason
    • Camp for no reason when there are 3-4 cakes offered
    • Wake up in the morning and decide the most toxic you can do is play x killer with the most obnoxious addons & perk combinations to make the lives of 4 survivors absolutely miserable, EVEN THOUGH, those survivors might've done nothing to you / it's their first match of the day. The clown I went against had a fitting name and knew what he was doing.

    Just to name a few, and I'm barely scratching the surface.

    Killers on this forum love to act as victims and forget how powerful / how much harm they can do. Like for example, killers tunneling the survivors who had Pride Charm. The devs themselves even said that whoever tunnels these kinds of survivors just for their charm will be banned.

    I mean, just take a look at this thread and some opinions and see what these killers think & how some of them are beyond childish. How they all thought that killers should allow survivors to farm amongst many other things, even though that's not my message / point & doing nothing but push their arrogant & stupid opinions...Some guy even mentioned the Survivor Handbook out of nowhere, like can u fish for upvotes even harder bro?... I mean this guy, really hit the nail on the head with his comment.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8AGH2MQCS3P3/image.png

    I've spent 500k on Myers and got 30+ cakes

    I've spent 700k on Jeff and I got around 7-8 cakes

    It can happen to you as a killer too. You can have toxic games and be denied points. I understand that generally speaking there is less they can do to ruin your games, but it does happen. 100%


    I really do not understand why you are so adamantly against seeing the other side despite complaining about how prevalent it is. Rofl.

  • @Pilot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2329549#Comment_2329549

    Well, that should be obvious but survivors can't do much harm or do something that's out of the ordinary / that's uncommon.

    Killers on the other hand....

    • Tunnel the survivor who has golden sparks
    • Deny golden crowns by camping near them, Trapper, Hag & Bubba are excellent choices.
    • Hit the survivors who are heading towards a crown & down them to deny the crown, then get the crown in their face
    • Tunnel when there are 3-4 cakes offered for no reason
    • Camp for no reason when there are 3-4 cakes offered
    • Wake up in the morning and decide the most toxic you can do is play x killer with the most obnoxious addons & perk combinations to make the lives of 4 survivors absolutely miserable, EVEN THOUGH, those survivors might've done nothing to you / it's their first match of the day. The clown I went against had a fitting name and knew what he was doing.

    Just to name a few, and I'm barely scratching the surface.

    Killers on this forum love to act as victims and forget how powerful / how much harm they can do. Like for example, killers tunneling the survivors who had Pride Charm. The devs themselves even said that whoever tunnels these kinds of survivors just for their charm will be banned.

    I mean, just take a look at this thread and some opinions and see what these killers think & how some of them are beyond childish. How they all thought that killers should allow survivors to farm amongst many other things, even though that's not my message / point & doing nothing but push their arrogant & stupid opinions...Some guy even mentioned the Survivor Handbook out of nowhere, like can u fish for upvotes even harder bro?... I mean this guy, really hit the nail on the head with his comment.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8AGH2MQCS3P3/image.png

    I've spent 500k on Myers and got 30+ cakes

    I've spent 700k on Jeff and I got around 7-8 cakes

    Why so mad for a stupid cosmetic you won't even wear lol

    "Hit the survivor who are heading towards a crown & down them to deny the crown, then get the crown in their face"

    I can't get this part, was the crown booked by the survivor?

    Players play how they want, why are you so arrogant and self-centered?

  • @Pilot said:

    Just wanted to give a shoutout to all the killers that camp & tunnel with 3 or more cakes.

    • If the match doesn't go right for killers, at least they get compensation. Their BP gain & score are usually higher than that of survivors, even when they escape.
    • Survivors who get camped and tunneled get a measly 3-8k Bloodpoints, essentially making the cake offerings wasted.

    My first game of today was against a clown with exposed bottles that constantly slugged, shook his head, hit us on hook, tunneled, camped and more. We all died cause my teammates were quite bad and I was SoloQ.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QDVIWPM3R2LB/image.png

    Didn't have space to include the part where they use their strongest addons. Almost forgot to mention the Mori.

    "But shouldn't x play optimally"? - Shut yer trap. That doesn't excuse your scummy play style whilst there are 4-5 cakes offered. The unnecessary tunneling & camping on top of other things.

    All the killers that I've encountered today were so lovely...Bless the wraith that was actually a nice guy...

    Survivors have to deal with 5x more BS than killers in this Event. The reason you see more keys as killer is because of BHVR's poor condition to get crowns as survivor.

    Edit: A lot of killers here think that killers should allow survivors to farm. WRONG...You are free to farm with them if you'd like & the survivors are free to farm with killers if they'd like. There are killers out there that wake up in the morning during this event and the first thing they think: "Oh, I should probably face camp today whenever I see more than 3 cakes, just to ruin the experience for 4 people"

    You should contact the government about putting your incredible mind reading powers to use.

1 2 3 ›