Vanity Mirror question.

It says slightly reduces speed. Does anyone know the actual number?

Comments

  • 7%. A little over .2 m/s.

  • If you run that you HAVE to turn brown add on that increases lunge distance at tier 1. Youll hate life otherwise

  • @Midori_21 said:

    7%. A little over .2 m/s.

    Thanks.

    @Edgars_Raven said:

    If you run that you HAVE to turn brown add on that increases lunge distance at tier 1. Youll hate life otherwise

    I think you're confusing Vanity Mirror with Scratched Mirror. Thank you for the advice though.

  • If you consider running Vanity Mirror - eh. It is his worst Add On and as said, you are barely faster than Tier 1-Myers. Like, if you compare it to Scratched Mirror:

    Vanity Mirror: 108% Movement Speed, Scratched Mirror: 105% Movement Speed (barely noticeable)

    Vanity Mirror: 16m Aura Read, Scratched Mirror: 32m Aura Read

    Vantiy Mirror: Tier 2, so 16m Terror Radius, Scratched Mirror: Tier 1, Undetectable

    Questionable if the 3% extra Movement Speed and the longer Lunge (which is also only a little bit, if you use Boyfriends Memo together with Scratched Mirror) make Vanity Mirror worth it.

    I used it one time and this was the worst game I have ever played.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    If you consider running Vanity Mirror - eh. It is his worst Add On and as said, you are barely faster than Tier 1-Myers. Like, if you compare it to Scratched Mirror:

    Vanity Mirror: 108% Movement Speed, Scratched Mirror: 105% Movement Speed (barely noticeable)

    Vanity Mirror: 16m Aura Read, Scratched Mirror: 32m Aura Read

    Vantiy Mirror: Tier 2, so 16m Terror Radius, Scratched Mirror: Tier 1, Undetectable

    Questionable if the 3% extra Movement Speed and the longer Lunge (which is also only a little bit, if you use Boyfriends Memo together with Scratched Mirror) make Vanity Mirror worth it.

    I used it one time and this was the worst game I have ever played.

    Mostly I was curious what they meant by slightly. Like had he gone to 110 it might have been an okay addon. I've honestly never gotten around to even Scratched Mirror Myers. I mostly just run Hair Bow and J. Myers Memorial.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326610#Comment_2326610

    Mostly I was curious what they meant by slightly. Like had he gone to 110 it might have been an okay addon. I've honestly never gotten around to even Scratched Mirror Myers. I mostly just run Hair Bow and J. Myers Memorial.

    Not only is the speed reduction too much, but it's also inconsistent with Hag's water-logged shoe add-on. That add-on states that it slightly INcreases her movement speed, but does it increase by 7% ? No it only increases it by 2.5%.

    Pretty dumb tbh.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326610#Comment_2326610

    Mostly I was curious what they meant by slightly. Like had he gone to 110 it might have been an okay addon. I've honestly never gotten around to even Scratched Mirror Myers. I mostly just run Hair Bow and J. Myers Memorial.

    Playing as scratch is pretty much the Halloween's movie. He appear at will and disappeared without a trace. Run it on lery or even the game.