RPD Badge
Is the map disabled again or is the offering just not back from retirement? lol. I got the map last night and it was beautiful - wanted to show a couple friends but cannot.
Tagged:
Mod
Is the map disabled again or is the offering just not back from retirement? lol. I got the map last night and it was beautiful - wanted to show a couple friends but cannot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just finished a match there, so it’s definitely still active. Not sure what the issue is with the offering though (mine is still “retired” as well). Maybe just an accidental oversight by BHVR?
Yeah, I think it's that the map is now active in public matches as normal - but that the offering is still disabled.
Cool, I figured. Hope this post gets attention then
The offering being disabled is intended, the map is currently available however. The offering will be re-enabled at a later date, once we are fully satisfied with stability.
Rpd just loaded for me so its no longer disabled nobody used a badge either
Okay thanks for the clarification