did killers lost hatch priority again???

Killed the last survivor and hatch was next to me and the survivor ran at me and spammed my space bar like crazy 2 seconds before it opens and the survivor won, did killers lost the priority once again????

Comments

  • You probably were not covering the hatch correctly. Or he clicked the jump button faster then you.

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    You probably were not covering the hatch correctly. Or he clicked the jump button faster then you.

    I was on a corner of it and not on top of it, I know being on top doesn't give you the prop, and I didn't move at all when spamming space and the prop showed, I was in a good position

  • @whycantIwin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326274#Comment_2326274

    I was on a corner of it and not on top of it, I know being on top doesn't give you the prop, and I didn't move at all when spamming space and the prop showed, I was in a good position

    That was probably it there where you messed up standing at the corner of the hatch instead of top of it. Long as your on top of hatch and don't damage the survivor they can't get out. Be on top of it and slowly move towards the survivor to block them while pressing the space bar works for me.

  • @BlackRabies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326275#Comment_2326275

    That was probably it there where you messed up standing at the corner of the hatch instead of top of it. Long as your on top of hatch and don't damage the survivor they can't get out. Be on top of it and slowly move towards the survivor to block them while pressing the space bar works for me.

    mhhhh ok

  • Are you sure you were not lagging? Because hatch was normal on my games.

  • @whycantIwin said:

    Killed the last survivor and hatch was next to me and the survivor ran at me and spammed my space bar like crazy 2 seconds before it opens and the survivor won, did killers lost the priority once again????

    I don’t think so but if they did, just let devs know you didn’t get a 4K as promised and they’ll reimburse you.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Are you sure you were not lagging? Because hatch was normal on my games.

    the match was fine.