Could Bhvr consider increasing the spawnrate of Event Cakes for Survivor?

It is very hard to keep up with Blood Points to use a Sacrifical Cake for my lovely teammates. I try my hardest with Prove Thyself + Wglf to keep up with Cakes but they seem to spawn around every 2-3 Bloodwebs and thats around 100-150k BP on level 50.

Camping and tunneling make it even harder to get the required BP to keep up

Thank you, I hope you guys enjoy the Event ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

  • @Smashen said:

    It is very hard to keep up with Blood Points to use a Sacrifical Cake for my lovely teammates. I try my hardest with Prove Thyself + Wglf to keep up with Cakes but they seem to spawn around every 2-3 Bloodwebs and thats around 100-150k BP on level 50.

    Camping and tunneling make it even harder to get the required BP to keep up

    Thank you, I hope you guys enjoy the Event ๐Ÿ˜Š

    I do realize they spawn a lot less when you're not P3.

    My Nea is P1, my Spirit P3 and I get at least 2 on each bloodweb with Spirit and 1 every other/3 bloodwebs with Nea.

    Edit: typo

  • @Unicorn Sadly my Kate is P3 and I'm constantly praying for another Cake before I run out of BP ๐Ÿ˜”

    Meanwhile my Nemesis 30+ cakes easily, P1

  • @Smashen said:

    @Unicorn Sadly my Kate is P3 and I'm constantly praying for another Cake before I run out of BP ๐Ÿ˜”

    Meanwhile my Nemesis 30+ cakes easily, P1

    Really?

    That's so odd.

    I did realize that last year my Killers got way more cakes than my Survivors, I figured I was only getting so much this year because my Rin is P3. Maybe its the same as last year.

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/262586/could-bhvr-consider-inreasing-the-spawnrate-of-event-cakes-for-survivor

    I do realize they spawn a lot less when you're not P3.

    My Nea is P1, my Spirit P3 and I get at least 2 on each bloodweb with Spirit and 1 every other/3 bloodwebs with Nea.

    Edit: typo

    P3 changes nothing. Most bloodwebs without cake or only 1.

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2325426#Comment_2325426

    Really?

    That's so odd.

    I did realize that last year my Killers got way more cakes than my Survivors, I figured I was only getting so much this year because my Rin is P3. Maybe its the same as last year.

    the problem is that survivors get toolboxes, medkits, and flashlights for the event too. Iโ€™d rather have the cakes for sure. I spent a million on Meg to get 16 cakes, and half a million on Myers to get 31. I was getting them with Myers 3 at a damn time.

  • It just feels so bad when there is an Event and you cant even participate to it. It's already bad enough Survivors usually only have 3 categories to get BP in because let's be honest in soloqueue we don't get that sweet 100 escapes in a row feeling. ๐Ÿ˜†

  • @bsloth87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2325432#Comment_2325432

    the problem is that survivors get toolboxes, medkits, and flashlights for the event too. Iโ€™d rather have the cakes for sure. I spent a million on Meg to get 16 cakes, and half a million on Myers to get 31. I was getting them with Myers 3 at a damn time.

    That's still hilarious.

    Survivors have 4 event things to get yet only max 2 spots per bloodweb for an event thing.

  • I leveled up a survivor from 1 to 50 and got about 16 cakes.

    I leveled up a killer from 1 to 50 and got about 40 cakes.

    As someone who primarily plays survivor, it hurts.