New Twins map hint?

During the loading screen last night, one of the bhvr team had his name and his tagline piece below a picture of Charlotte and Victor in what was clearly a French town/village. Is that a hint or snippet of a possible new map in the future. I wasn't quick enough to get a snap of it but keep an eye out if you play today.

Comments

  • Maybe? Although one of the devs did say that Blight and Twins would likely not get their own maps. So unless they change their minds, I wouldn't say it's a hint.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    During the loading screen last night, one of the bhvr team had his name and his tagline piece below a picture of Charlotte and Victor in what was clearly a French town/village. Is that a hint or snippet of a possible new map in the future. I wasn't quick enough to get a snap of it but keep an eye out if you play today.

    It was a concept art for one of the outfits im assuming

  • Most of the images seem to come from past events or killer/outfit releases, so probably not.

  • If Twins get a map in the future, I hope it's the first two-story outdoor map. That being a French village and sewer system underneath, as in their lore.

    Could be tricky to implement but it'd be so cool.

  • @Altarf said:

    If Twins get a map in the future, I hope it's the first two-story outdoor map. That being a French village and sewer system underneath, as in their lore.

    Could be tricky to implement but it'd be so cool.

    The idea I had for Blight's map would be Dyer island ( the prison camp he had a secret lab in )

    Basically the upper area would be the prison camp itself, while the underground area would be the Blights secret lab.

  • They did mention they'd like to see a map for The Trickster in the future, so hopefully one comes with the Blight and Twins.

    Proof:

    image.png