I've Been Playing with a 4-Man SWF This Week

I'm convinced now there's zero way to play a killer without being toxic. Every game there's at least one person who thinks some aspects of the way the killer plays is scummy, bullshit, unfun or toxic. Every game we either win, we dominate and feel kind of bad, or we lose someone/wipe and the killer is a piece of ######### somehow.

Point is, to any newbie killers or people that are throwing matches for fairness. Don't.

Just be a dick. If you're winning you already are one apparently.

Comments

  • One of the (comparatively minor) issues with SWFs is that they form an echo chamber. Like, you'll have one person complain the killer is camping because the killer went over to kick a gen and then came back to move across the map in the other direction, and now the entire team is tbagging and hurling abuse in the endgame chat. One person forms an opinion in the heat of the moment and three other people reinforce it.

  • Ah yes, the typical “survivors are crybabies” circlejerk thread.

  • @Customapple0 said:

    Ah yes, the typical “survivors are crybabies” circlejerk thread.

    I mean they're my survivors. Yes they are crybabies. I am too! I am them and they are me, and together we make a whole tantrum.

  • @RiskyKara said:

    I'm convinced now there's zero way to play a killer without being toxic. Every game there's at least one person who thinks some aspects of the way the killer plays is scummy, bullshit, unfun or toxic. Every game we either win, we dominate and feel kind of bad, or we lose someone/wipe and the killer is a piece of ######### somehow.

    Point is, to any newbie killers or people that are throwing matches for fairness. Don't.

    Just be a dick. If you're winning you already are one apparently.

    Maybe for you. All I want as survivor is a chance to play the game and pip. Unfortunately my group gets try hard killers over and over who play really dirty. I see way more toxic killers than survivor players.

  • The othe reason survivors get annoyed at certain killer tactics is that if you're the unlucky person that gets knocked out of the match early, you have to sit around and wait even longer while you're friends get to keep playing. Kind of annoying. As solo queue, I just leave and ready up for the next match.