Soooo you can't hit through the shack cracks anymore.

Shame. It was one of the most fun parts of Slinger and Trickster. I loved doing so many funny plays with the shack cracks w/ Tricky.

The reason why they did this is because apparently, Nemesis could hit through shack cracks. IMO it didn't seem like an issue to begin with because he's already a shack monster, but meh. Plus it was fun to do.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I don't think they intended for Slinger and Trickster to be affected by this by which i mean I don't think they planned that far ahead when making this patch/bugfix (what ever it was meant to be) I've come to the conclusion that the devs dont talk to one another and they make changes with out discussing it cause I swear some of the things they change come out of nowhere.

  • @MrBuffalo said:

    I don't think they intended for Slinger and Trickster to be affected by this by which i mean I don't think they planned that far ahead when making this patch/bugfix (what ever it was meant to be) I've come to the conclusion that the devs dont talk to one another and they make changes with out discussing it cause I swear some of the things they change come out of nowhere.

    It was most likely unintended for the other two but it's still kind of annoying that they don't plan ahead.

    I just hope it ain't permanent.

  • @MrBuffalo said:

    I don't think they intended for Slinger and Trickster to be affected by this by which i mean I don't think they planned that far ahead when making this patch/bugfix (what ever it was meant to be) I've come to the conclusion that the devs dont talk to one another and they make changes with out discussing it cause I swear some of the things they change come out of nowhere.

    They wrote in their patch tho, that they "corrected" this bug allowing for huntress, nemesis, trickster and Slinger to shoot through the shack wall


    So yeah devs just made the game some more bland, made it some more boring to play, and made shack some safe to play against 3 killers (huntress shouldnt be able toshoot through lol)

  • @ObscurityDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2324483#Comment_2324483

    They wrote in their patch tho, that they "corrected" this bug allowing for huntress, nemesis, trickster and Slinger to shoot through the shack wall

    So yeah devs just made the game some more bland, made it some more boring to play, and made shack some safe to play against 3 killers (huntress shouldnt be able toshoot through lol)

    Well... that's just great.

    Huntress seems fair but the rest should be able to squeeze through with their hitbox sizes.

    There goes one of the most fun parts of 3/4 of the ranged killers.

  • How does that even happen by accident?

    Unless i'm horribly mistaken, you can only shoot through those tiny cracks. That's a pretty damn precise hitbox to be giving it by complete accident instead of just making it a flat barrier like it apparently should be.

  • Mandy said in another thread that it is not intended to block slinger and trickster and is a bug.

    Hopefully it can get fixed soon.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    Mandy said in another thread that it is not intended to block slinger and trickster and is a bug.

    Hopefully it can get fixed soon.

    Okay phew thank god.

  • @ObscurityDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2324483#Comment_2324483

    They wrote in their patch tho, that they "corrected" this bug allowing for huntress, nemesis, trickster and Slinger to shoot through the shack wall

    So yeah devs just made the game some more bland, made it some more boring to play, and made shack some safe to play against 3 killers (huntress shouldnt be able toshoot through lol)

    great.......Glad they fixed that but the game itself is still broken! 10/10 for priorities!

  • @MrBuffalo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2324513#Comment_2324513

    great.......Glad they fixed that but the game itself is still broken! 10/10 for priorities!

    BHVR, the only bug they fix, is the bug that allows you to have fun

    (Like the linked cosmetic glitch)

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2324513#Comment_2324513

    Well... that's just great.

    Huntress seems fair but the rest should be able to squeeze through with their hitbox sizes.

    There goes one of the most fun parts of 3/4 of the ranged killers.

    Ive already seen plenty of surfaces where the hitbox is badly done and the air would stop your shots as trickster or slinger

    And now this

    It just feel sad tbf, like they wont think before fixxing some stuff?

    Beside, i dont think there should be a place for survivors where the loop is safe, the mindgame impossible and no other options for ranged killers, this just should not exist

    Having one place that will allow you to waste easily 40-60 secs from a killer without dropping a pallet or thinking much...

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    Mandy said in another thread that it is not intended to block slinger and trickster and is a bug.

    Hopefully it can get fixed soon.

    @Leachy_Jr said:

    Mandy said in another thread that it is not intended to block slinger and trickster and is a bug.

    Hopefully it can get fixed soon.

    Yeah but why do they write they fixed it for these two killers too :')


    BHVR in a nutshell

  • image.png

    No other Killer is mentioned.

    As Mandy stated in a different thread, it's not intentional that DS and Trickster can't hit through those windows anymore (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2322181#Comment_2322181)