Survivor Chest Build

Recenlty I been using my Dwight as a template for the good ol chest focused build for perks if anyones interested (Plunder's Instinct, Ace In The Hole, Up The Ante since luck also affects chest results and stacks with PI and, for utility perk Urban Evasion.) Depsite it not being top tier I enjoy giving my fellow survivors crazy good items which end up helping out, anyone else do this type of build and enjoy it?

Comments

  • I've ran it before. Save for my Variant was

    Plunders Instinct, Ace in the Hole, Bond, and Empathy.

    That way I could rush those items to teammates easily.

  • Its a fun gamble. I love this build. 
    Nothing feels better than surviving with purple item with 2 good addons.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Its a fun gamble. I love this build. 
    Nothing feels better than surviving with purple item with 2 good addons.

    Hey cellie...I left a candy bar on your pillow..

  • Vortexas said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Its a fun gamble. I love this build. 
    Nothing feels better than surviving with purple item with 2 good addons.

    Hey cellie...I left a candy bar on your pillow..

    Pay for lube in cigarettes or you better bite your pillow. 


  • Its a fun gamble. I love this build. 
    Nothing feels better than surviving with purple item with 2 good addons.
    Omg I work with a Chester and he ****ing HATES being called Chester the Molester LOL
  • Its a fun gamble. I love this build. 
    Nothing feels better than surviving with purple item with 2 good addons.
    Omg I work with a Chester and he ****ing HATES being called Chester the Molester LOL
    My real name isnt Chester, but im still flattered that you named him after me.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Vortexas said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:

    Its a fun gamble. I love this build. 

    Nothing feels better than surviving with purple item with 2 good addons.

    Hey cellie...I left a candy bar on your pillow..

    Pay for lube in cigarettes or you better bite your pillow. 

    Boi! You bout to give me all your Comissary if you don't want trouble. Your name alone tells me you got charges that would get you shivved! Now bite the Pillow and gimme some junie cakes.

  • Vortexas said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Vortexas said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:

    Its a fun gamble. I love this build. 

    Nothing feels better than surviving with purple item with 2 good addons.

    Hey cellie...I left a candy bar on your pillow..

    Pay for lube in cigarettes or you better bite your pillow. 

    Boi! You bout to give me all your Comissary if you don't want trouble. Your name alone tells me you got charges that would get you shivved! Now bite the Pillow and gimme some junie cakes.

    You will get to know me as Purple Aki once im done with you, now do squats.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Vortexas said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:

    Vortexas said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    
    Its a fun gamble. I love this build. 
    
    Nothing feels better than surviving with purple item with 2 good addons.
    
    
    
    Hey cellie...I left a candy bar on your pillow..
    

    Pay for lube in cigarettes or you better bite your pillow. 

    Boi! You bout to give me all your Comissary if you don't want trouble. Your name alone tells me you got charges that would get you shivved! Now bite the Pillow and gimme some junie cakes.

    You will get to know me as Purple Aki once im done with you, now do squats.

    THATS IT!

    Put your Boots on or call the Guard!