Has anyone got the New Map??

I wonder if anyone has gotten the new map since it been reenabled for public matches? lol i have played 10+ games and no new map:(

Comments

  • @Meg_Survivor said:

    I wonder if anyone has gotten the new map since it been reenabled for public matches? lol i have played 10+ games and no new map:(

    Yes, once today and, as much as I love the map, playing in it is hard. I think I've played in it three times in total and it's a maze.

  • Yes, I did. Twice, actually.

  • Nope. Swamp/Farm/Badham cycle for me :(

  • just the once and I enjoyed the look. The ghosty let us explore some which I was grateful for. I like being a bit lost. It ran fine for me. Offerings still off though but I got to see it naturally. I don't think exploring it in a custom would have helped. Gonna be interesting with more aggressive killers

  • I got it as Nurse :)


    :')

  • Today I’ve gotten all in this order:

    • Hawkins against Clown
    • Badham against Wraith
    • Sanctum of Wrath against Blight
    • Badham against Plague
    • Lery’s against Oni
    • Ironworks as Blight
    • Rotten Fields as Spirit
    • The Game as Huntress (RIP)
    • Groaning Storehouse against Legion
    • Ormond against Legion

    No RPD though :(

  • Many times tonight, I think 3? As far as aesthetics, it's the most beautiful map in the game. Also, it's very true to Resident Evil 2 remake. Gameplay wise, I hate it for both survivor and killer.

  • Got it twice in a row and loved it!! I escaped on both.

  • Nope but I've had like 14 games of coldwind today

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I got it as Nurse :)

    :')

    As a nurse main, this map is why I have over a months worth of map offerings on her.

    Playing on the new map as nurse is just an aneurysm waiting to happen.

  • I've probably played about 7-8 hours of DBD now since the event started and still haven't seen it once.

    Maybe the percentage of getting it is still quite low as they continue to make sure it's stable to play on or something

  • Unfortunately only as killer. On console the lag is agonizing i really wanted to disconnect several times.