So I queued up as Nurse
Uhhhhh
Can someone help? I'm, uh, I'm recording this game but what the ######### do I do?
EDIT: Forgot to report them in-game, unless a mod tells me otherwise guess I've ######### up and can't report them to support now :/
Uhhhhh
Can someone help? I'm, uh, I'm recording this game but what the ######### do I do?
EDIT: Forgot to report them in-game, unless a mod tells me otherwise guess I've ######### up and can't report them to support now :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, he's actually in the game playing as killer. I have huntress hatchets as a power with 2 flashlight add-ons and there are 3 survivors in my lobby instead of 4 even though pressing enter brings up the missing survivor as in the game.
Throw the hatchets made of batteries at him, thatll do the trick.
dbd code right now
I still blink though??!!
Git gud then nub
As an update he is teleporting around and has no attack cooldown I think I've found a hacker lmao
Did Nurse REALLY need a buff? Now she can throw hatchets with battery add-ons and summon a Myers?! I guess the Devs really do just look at stats. *sigh*
Yeah im recording it all inc. me queuing up as Nurse
Nah, this reeks of hacking. The coding is terrible, but having that much break all at once? That's like winning the lottery.
Edit: plus, people used to do that a lot early last year. Hijack trials for laughs.
Not only are they hacking they're also holding me hostage by not allowing the game to end ;-;
Game won't end :)
Have they turned the DC penalty back on?
If not, just leave.
Nevermind but oh my word that was torture.
I got a crown and I've been trying for one for literally 13 games now as Nurse I was not going to DC from that damn game.
Did you manage to keep the crown or did that bug out too?
:D