Victor

Hey everyone, i'm wondering if it will be possible in the future to see the little brother for twins to get some cosmetics?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It’s a power. Powers don’t seem to get cosmetics or Hillbilly could use a new chainsaw / Oni a new kanabo.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    It’s a power. Powers don’t seem to get cosmetics or Hillbilly could use a new chainsaw / Oni a new kanabo.

    Or the little orbs that Nurse holds when using her power becomes pumpkins. (I've been wanting this even though I don't play her.)

  • @TMCalypso said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2322995#Comment_2322995

    Or the little orbs that Nurse holds when using her power becomes pumpkins. (I've been wanting this even though I don't play her.)

    Or different cosmetics for Huntress hatchets 🪓

  • seeing my boi vic wearing a beanie would be sick

  • @Bran said:

    seeing my boi vic wearing a beanie would be sick

    Anything, I just want him to look different. P3'd Twins and its like he doesnt even change :(

  • It's not likely as there's no really customisations available for any powers of the killer and Victor is a power.

  • He needs a white bunny costume (like the murder bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail). ^^

  • @xerav said:

    He needs a white bunny costume (like the murder bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail). ^^

    This put a smile on my face. lol

  • @Mandy said:

    It's not likely as there's no really customisations available for any powers of the killer and Victor is a power.

    Thank you, I like the idea but understand its limitations :)