Crowns
Why are the crowns only default heads? I was really hoping to put it on different outfits. It's very disappointing
Tagged:
Mod
Why are the crowns only default heads? I was really hoping to put it on different outfits. It's very disappointing
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ho do people even get the crowns? Picked one up from a pedestal and escaped. Twice. Didn't get anything?
Did this for Meg and Yun-Jin :/
Have you restarted your game recently?
They recently fixed it. You'll want to restart your game, then escape with it again to get it.
As others have mentioned, please try and restart the game if you haven't already. The crowns were having issues initially, but a restart has been helping with the issue.
I restarted my game, escaped with a crown & still didn’t get one. Can Leon not get it? 😔
Leon is a licenced character - so no, he cannot get it @sumps1
Oh ok, thank you
And what about Yui?
@Snapshot Yui is not licenced so she can get a crown.
I did, retried and got it for Yun-Jin after escaping with a crown again.
Thanks!